“I REPAIR HUB, INC.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Service Contract. This Agreement, upon authorization of a service work order, is a service contract for the repair of the items described in the Service/Work Order attached hereto (the “Equipment”), and any materials furnished by I REPAIR HUB, INC. (“I REPAIR HUB”) or any subcontractors, which are incidental to the performance of the repair. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be applicable to any work done or services provided for the Equipment, whether under this Agreement (including any work done under a continuation of this Agreement), subsequent written agreement, or otherwise, unless otherwise agreed in writing by I REPAIR HUB.
- Charges. I REPAIR HUB will charge the Owner for all service work at I REPAIR HUB’s prevailing time and materials rates, including supervisory time, together with the cost of all parts, labor and shipping incurred on the repair; plus applicable taxes. Any price that I REPAIR HUB quotes is an estimate only, unless noted as a “firm quote” in a written proposal signed by customers. With a firm quote, I REPAIR HUB may increase its charge if additional work is required due to damage or defects not known or apparent at the time the quote was given, or is otherwise requested by Owner. Owner’s payment is due at the time the Equipment is returned to the Owner. Advanced diagnostic fees is due at the time the equipment is drop off and its non-refundable.
- Warranty. If the repairs are covered by a warranty or an extended service contract, I REPAIR HUB will make the repairs consistent with the warranty or service contract; provided, however, the Owner must provide proof of eligibility for the repairs under the warranty or service contract and Owner must pay to I REPAIR HUB all additional charges not covered by the warranty or service contract.
- Limited Warranty. I REPAIR HUB warrants its repairs against defects in labor and materials appearing or manifesting themselves within 90 days following completion of I REPAIR HUB’s work (“Warranty Period”), provided the Owner notifies I REPAIR HUB in writing or brings the Equipment to its facilities within seven (7) days after the appearance or manifestation of the defect, but this limited warranty excludes hard drives, headphone jacks, batteries, power buttons, volume buttons and all parts repaired due to liquid damage, data loss or corruption of data. This remedy shall be the exclusive remedy for breach of any warranty under this agreement. The Owner shall not be entitled to receive incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages from I REPAIR HUB for breach of any warranty or duty arising from this agreement. THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS.
- Limitation of Liability. Notwithstanding any other provision in this agreement, the liability of I REPAIR HUB for damages arising out of any act or omission of I REPAIR HUB, other than gross negligence or willful misconduct, shall not exceed the total amount invoiced by I REPAIR HUB to the Owner for the services provided by I REPAIR HUB pursuant to this agreement.
- Indemnification. The Owner, the Owner’s heirs, successors, and assigns, hereby agree to release I REPAIR HUB, its officers, employees, and agents, including costs and attorney’s fees, from against, and for claims for damage caused or contributed to in any way by any party other than I REPAIR HUB to the Equipment, its gear, equipment, and contents, or for injury to the Owner, the Owner’s family members, employees, invitees, and agents, arising from duties assumed under this agreement or by operation of law, use of the Equipment, or any individual’s or any individual’s presence on I REPAIR HUB’s property, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Consent. If the requested repairs require labor and/or parts not specified, I REPAIR HUB may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree to the revised charges, I REPAIR HUB may return your product and hold you responsible for the diagnostic fee shown on the reverse side, plus all applicable tax.
- Parts. If repairing your product under I REPAIR HUB’s warranty or extended service contract, I REPAIR HUB may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms. If repairing parts outside of warranty or extended service contract, I REPAIR HUB may use new, used or reconditioned parts. I REPAIR HUB will retain the replaced part that is exchanged under repair service as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by I REPAIR HUB for value. If applicable law requires I REPAIR HUB to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay I REPAIR HUB the additional cost of the replacement item.
Special Parts Order by customers cannot be return or refund. No exceptions.
- Affiliation with Apple. I REPAIR HUB is not affiliated with Apple, Inc. and is not an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Therefore, I REPAIR HUB cannot honor any Apple warranty. While our technicians may possess Apple Certifications and are knowledgeable and capable of performing repairs on Apple Products, Apple does not recognize I REPAIR HUB as an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Despite equal and comparable workmanship, any product that is not repaired by Apple or its affiliates may be considered tampering and affect their warranty coverage.
- Product Abandonment. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within thirty: (30) days after being notified by I REPAIR HUB that your product has been repaired, I REPAIR HUB will consider your product abandoned. I REPAIR HUB will provide such notice to you at the phone number or e-mail address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. I REPAIR HUB may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may recycle or sell your product at a private or public sale without liability to you. I REPAIR HUB reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- Software & Data Usage. If repair service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize I REPAIR HUB to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service. Software installations and/or resolutions are not covered by I REPAIR HUB’s warranty.
- Modification. No modification to this Agreement shall be enforceable unless in writing and executed by I REPAIR HUB’s authorized agent. I REPAIR HUB’s failure to require strict performance of this Agreement or waiver of any conditions shall not act as a waiver of its rights nor be deemed a continuing waiver. Delay in enforcement of any of I REPAIR HUB’s rights hereunder shall not be deemed laches.
- Taxes. All work is subject to Texas state sales tax.
- Sales. All the sales are final and no refund or return, no exceptions.
- Miscellaneous. If any portion of this Agreement shall be deemed to be in violation of any law of the United States or State of Texas, that portion, and that portion only, shall be deemed null and void, and the balance of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the United States, both as to interpretation and performance.
- By allowing I REPAIR HUB and its technicians to perform repairs, modifications, or improvements to your device(s) you agree to all of the terms listed. By signing you also agree that I REPAIR HUB is not responsible for any damage incurred during a repair, modification, or improvement.